thanks to all who entered, winners are:
Cake ForGetAboutIt said... 2
PB&J all the way <3
Monday, October 17, 2011
Natalie A. said... 199
coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
bbrittbrat1398 said... 189
fb fan brittney house
Being on a low-carb diet can be so boring at times, but the weight loss is so desirable that it makes the blah diet more tolerable. However, I recently discovered a great way to add protein to your diet WHILE enjoying it! Some days when I need a little bit of sweet to break up the monotony of meat and cheese, I will grab half of a Supreme Protein bar. Wow, the first time I tried this, I knew I was in love!! The taste is phenomenal. You almost have no clue that this is a protein bar (maybe a teeny hint of an aftertaste afterwards) and it is sooo good! One 50 gram bar packs in 15 grams of protein, and only 18 carbs. Calories are 200, which is not bad if you have looked into other protein bars. I know I have, and I have tasted many of them..and Supreme Protein has to be the best yet! These bars are available practically everywhere: CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, GNC and thousands of other retail locations.
I received three flavors to try:
-Peanut Butter and Jelly which really does not taste much like PB&J but it is pretty yummy in and of itself. It does have an obvious jelly flavor, I just think it is lacking slightly in the peanut butter department.
-Peanut Butter Pretzel Twist- This is my absolute FAVORITE, which I would think would be my least favorite. Usually I hate a sweet/salty combo but in this case it is soooo delicious and packs a little crunch that I love!
-Caramel Nut Chocolate- This is a fabulous little combo that helps on those days that you are craving a bit of chocolate in your life. Fabulous.
Win It: Supreme Protein is going to provide THREE of my lucky winners one box of these yummy protein bars. Just head on over to their site and come back here and tell me which flavor you would love to try that I have not mentioned.
• “LIKE” The Nurse Mommy on Facebook for (3) extra entries
• Tweet this contest @thenursemommy. You can do this one time a day for a daily entry.
• subscribe to my blog via email for- (3) entries
• follow this blog on google friends- (3) entries
• email three friends about this contest and CC it to firstname.lastname@example.org- (3) entries
• Follow me on Twitter: thenursemommy(button on left side)
• Enter another contest on The Nurse Mommy
• blog about this giveaway with a link back here- (3) entries
• favor me on technorati (button on the left side)
•tell me where you found about this contest
• add any of my buttons to your blog- (2) entries
USA Only-Ends 10/31
-This item was provided to me, at my request to facilitate my review. No other compensation has been received.