- Life in Bible Times - Articles and illustrations describe what life was like in ancient days
- People in Bible Times - Articles offer close-up looks at amazing people of the Bible
- Let’s Live It! - Hands-on activities help you apply biblical truths to your life
- Did You Know? - Interesting facts help you understand God's Word
- Words to Treasure - Great verses to memorize
- Twenty special pages - Games and other Bible fun, all with a jungle safari theme
- Book introductions, a dictionary, and color maps
- Includes the New International Reader’s Version (NIrV) that is perfect for children learning to read and explore the Bible for the first time on their own.
My little man is very proud of his bible and looks forward to our time every night exploring this bible and reading the colorful pages together. I particularly love that there are color maps, and interesting facts along the way that better help younger children understand Gods word. The descriptions and illustrations make it easier for my little man, with his short attention span to follow and get a clear image of what life was like in biblical times. I definitely recommend this bible for younger kids to read along with their parents or older elementary aged children for private bible time.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers <http://booklookbloggers.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”