ShareThis

Monday, June 23, 2014

Nutrisystem week 10


Wow, I can’t believe it’s already week 11 with Nutrisystem I have been on a weight loss journey for a long time like most people. We all have our good days and our bad days. I try not to beat myself up to much on my bad days. I have to remember that I just have to pick myself up off the ground and start again.



This last week was a little better. Each day I make mistakes and each day I make good choices. I don’t have anyone prying my mouth open and shoving food down my throat so I have to take responsibility for my actions.

Let’s get real, if you had lets say both pizza in front of you or a dish of walnuts which would you choose? I would go with pizza every time. I need to train my brain to say, no to the pizza 90% of the time and yes to the walnuts. the other 10% I can say yes to the pizza, because there is no way 100% of the time I will say no to pizza.

I didn’t really lose any weight this week but I didn’t gain either. I’m maintaining, so there is that. I only have a couple weeks left of my journey with Nutrisystem and I intend to use my incredible opportunity  wisely.


Disclosure: The above item was received in order to facilitate review. I have not been compensated for this post. Top Notch Material blog will always provide honest opinions, beliefs or experiences on products reviewed. We will only recommend products or services that we feel are of benefit to our readers. If you have any questions, please contact me at katrina dot gehman {at} gmail com. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.




No comments:

Post a Comment