I have had a couple abdominal surgeries and a c-section. That on top of two pregnancies has pretty much ruined all muscle tone in my abdomen. This is the reason why I am always looking for ways to conceal my tummy bulge. I recently received the high waist shaping brief.
- Patent-Pending design and hooking system eliminates rolling shapewear forever!
- Shapewear hooks to ANY bra and can't roll down.
- No gap between your bra and shapewear.
- No back fat or muffin top.
- Firm control.
- Bonded flat edges eliminate visible panty lines.
- Fully opening hook and eye closure at crotch for easy access when "nature" calls.
- Extra hooks included for different width bra straps.
- Extenders included for bras with high backs.
- 84% nylon, 16% spandex. 100% cotton gusset. Exclusive of trims.
- Free shipping to U.S. and Canada
This brief really helps shape shape my stomach! It gives my tummy a nice smooth appearance and even hides the back fat that I suffer from as well! It is actually extremely comfortable to wear and is so cool because it hooks right onto your bra and there is no gap or bulge between your bra and the shape wear. I love that there is not panty lines with this as well!
Hookup Shapewear is really perfect for any holiday parties you might be attending that you want to look your best! I feel very pretty and comfortable (I can acutally breathe) in my Hookup Shapewear and it works so well to wear under dresses to church. I love the amazing design and concept behind it, and the quality is amazing.
Please like Top Notch Material on facebook so you can get updates, new giveaway listings, and more
Disclosure: The above item was received in order to facilitate review. I have not been compensated for this post. Top Notch Material blog will always provide honest opinions, beliefs or experiences on products reviewed. We will only recommend products or services that we feel are of benefit to our readers. If you have any questions, please contact me at nursemommypaige at yahoo dot com. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.