"Mary Kay Global Makeup Artist Luis Casco created glowing silver eyes for the models of “Project Runway” winner, Sean Kelly, which easily transfers from runway to real way."I am not one to usually enjoy metallic eyes but I decided to try this look provided to me from Mary Kay because I thought it might make a nice holiday look! It is a little more bold then I usually wear, and I did tone it down a bit because I prefer a more natural eye look. I think it looks nice toned down too and works really well for a casual day out!
The directions I received with the products:
What do you think of this look?? The entire look is about $70 but it is so versatile that you can use it with other looks. The Jelly Lip gloss pairs well with any bold eye look and the mascara works with ANY look you put together!
- Generously apply Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Glacier Gray ($14) all over eyelids as a base with brush.
- Sweep Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Sterling ($7) on to inner halves of eyelids and build out under inner thirds of bottom lashes until you see it disappear. Take color left in brush and sweep across brow bone to brighten eye.
- Line along creases and outer thirds of lower lash lines with Mary Kay At Play™ Eye Crayon in Purple Smoke ($10) and blend slightly.
- Intensify lashes with two coats of Mary Kay® Lash Love Mascara in Black ($15) to top and bottom lashes.
- Apply Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color ($12) in Golden Copper to apples of cheeks in an upward diagonal toward brow bone.
- Pair eyes with a neutral lip by applying Mary Kay At Play™ Jelly Lip Gloss in Teddy Bare ($10) to center of lips.
Overall I love this look because it can be dressed up or down! You can layer the eye shadows for a bolder look like this picture, or you can wear more subtle like I prefer. I love that I can wear this to any Christmas party, for Holiday photos, or just to do my Christmas shopping. My favorite product is definitely the cream eye color! It adds a subtle sheen when just one layer is applied and looks great paired alone with black liner and mascara! As always, I am very impressed with the selection of items I received from Mary Kay! If you love this look, all items can be purchased from Mary Kay and recreated using the simple instructions above!