Even though I can’t go out and play in the snow, doesn’t mean my girls can’t. Living in one of the coldest states we tend to get a lot of snow. Good boots are a must for kids. Here are 2 really good children’s boots I came across recently.
I really love the SNOWGYPSY boots. They for one are super cute, fit my daughters feet and will keep her feet warm up to -40 fahrenheit. We actually get those days here, although I try as hard as I can to NOT take my kids out in that if I can help it. They are a bit clunky, but my 2 year old doesn’t seem to care as she loves to wear them everywhere and even around the house, so I guess that says something right there. They do come in a couple different colors, though we got the purple ones. At roughly $60, they are a little pricey but that's a pretty typical price for a really sturdy well made snow boot.
- Waterproof Nylon Upper
- Fixed Fleece and Foam Insulation
- Moisture Wicking Lining
- Faux Fur Snow Collar and Gusset Tongue
- One Pull Bungee Lacing System w/ Kamik's Easy Grab Lace Lock
- Waterproof, Lightweight and Flexible Synthetic RubberHe Shell
- Kamik’s SNOWAVE Synthetic RubberHe Outsole
- Height 10 Inches (25,4 cm) / Weight 1.68 lbs (762 g) (per pair)
I have seen Muck Boots around, but have never gotten a pair for myself or my girls. I never really thought of them for winter. Muck Boots makes a boot that is for all weather. Fallon has worn them in the snow and when we took them off inside her feet were still warm, so I say they work great for the snow as well. I think they will be fantastic when spring comes and everything is melting, although that is a ways away, usually late March/April. For around $65, i think they are a great deal. I kind of want a pair for me as well. Plus there are so many colors to choose from, you could get a pair for the whole family.
- The stretch-fit topline binding is snug around the calf to keep warm air in and cold air out
- Fully insulated with 4mm NEOPRENE. This provides the optimal warmth, comfort, and waterproofing that you expect from a Muck Boot.
- The PK Mesh lining allows for breathability
- The Diamond tread self-cleaning outsole wraps the entire perimeter for maximum protection and stability that doesn't track mud!
Both of these boots are awesome and keep Fallon’s feet and legs warm. I will definitely be looking at the same bands again next year when we will need a bigger size.
Please like us on facebook so you can get updates, new giveaway listings, and more