I was initially intimidated by the ring, because I have to add my own strings, and I am not the best person at figuring things like that out, but it came with instructions and was easy peasy! In fact, when I first got it, I tried a ever so slightly more complicated double string design, and got it right on the first shot! Each color string means something, so you get a gentle reminder every time you look at your hand.
- Black- Remember to Enjoy
- Silver- Remember to Forgive
- Yellow- Remember to be Grateful
- Orange- Remember to Laugh
- Gold- Remember to Give
- Blue- Remember to be Patient
- Green/Brown- Remember to be Respectful of the Environment
- White- Remember to be Kind to Yourself
- Purple- Remember to be Tolerant
- Red/Pink- Remember to be Kind
This ring is really stunning, and comes in sizes 4, 6, 8, or 10. Because these rings are silver, you can stretch them a little one time. I am about a size 6.5, so I got the 6 and stretched it a tiny bit, and it now fits me perfectly. You also get a gift bag, 20 color strings, a polishing cloth and two stickers for $34.95.
I think the gentle reminder to be your best makes an awesome Valentine's Day Gift, what about you?
Win It: One winner will receive a String- Ring
- Please Use Giveaway Tools To Enter
- Retail value: $34.95
- One Entry Per Household
- Chances of winning depend on entries received.
- Open to US residents 18 years and older
- All entries will be verified
- Winner has 48 hours to reply or another winner will be selected
Please like us on facebook so you can get updates, new giveaway listings, and more