I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for GoodNites* TRU-FIT*. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating
“According to a GoodNites® brand study, it’s estimated that 1 in 6 children between the ages of 4-12 in the United States suffer from nocturnal enuresis, more commonly known as bedwetting”. 1 in 6 is a lot, so why is it that we don’t talk about it more? Why is it hush a hush, hush topic? Let’s talk about it, let’s help other parents who have kids who are going through the same thing. I was really happy to learn that GoodNites* TRU-FIT* is a product that will help take the embarrassment away.
I remember when my oldest was about 4, she was having accidents once in awhile at night. I really wish we had TRU-FIT* back then. Even though I didn’t have them back then, I do have a toddler now, and i’m sure it’s going to happen a few times at least.
The thing I likes most about GoodNites* TRU-FIT*, is that they are real underwear, so even if the child is older and has to wear them away from home, nobody will know the difference. They have a disposable insert that you can just toss in the garbage. No child should ever feel embarrassed simply because they wet the bed, and that’s why I love the insert so much. Your child can go anywhere overnight with them. You can purchase a starter pack and then buy inserts, way better than having to buy new underwear over and over.
- According to a GoodNites® brand study, it’s estimated that 1 in 6 children between the ages of 4-12 in the United States suffer from nocturnal enuresis, more commonly known as bedwetting
- Research from the American Academy of Pediatrics shows that psychologically, children who wet the bed do not want to participate in fun activities, such as sleepovers, because of their fear and embarrassment
- Bedwetting is a fairly common condition that a child cannot control or be trained out of
- 43% of parents incorrectly believe that bedwetting can be “trained” out of a child
- 41% of parents of bedwetters describe it as frustrating
- 51% seek a better overall bedwetting product
- More than one-quarter express anxiety about their child spending the night somewhere and wetting the bed
- GoodNites® brand is introducing a completely new kind of bedtime protection: GoodNites* TRU-FIT* Underwear. GoodNites* TRU-FIT* is machine-washable, real underwear with disposable, absorbent inserts that help keep sheets and PJs dry all night
- GoodNites* TRU-FIT* offers a new choice for parents and children looking for a superior bedwetting product to help have a better night, every night
- 87% of Moms that tried the product said that TRU-FIT* will make their kids more confident
- GoodNites* TRU-FIT* is available now at select national retailers for purchase
- GoodNites* TRU-FIT* is available for boys and girls in sizes S/M and L/XL with colors and patterns for each size
- GoodNites* TRU-FIT* Underwear is accompanied by a disposable, absorbent insert designed to protect sheets and PJs all night
If you a child that does wet the bed, I highly recommend you check out GoodNites* TRU-FIT* next time you are at Walmart or on Walmart.com. Make sure you download this $2 off coupon while you are at it. It’s always nice to save a couple dollars on something you were going to buy anyway!!!
Please like us on facebook so you can get updates, new giveaway listings, and more