I swear, each time I receive a new subscription box I love them even more. This time I had the opportunity to look at the Fabfitfun box. If you haven’t heard of it before then you are in for a major treat.
FabFitFun takes fashion, health and beauty and puts it into one box while giving you FULL size products. The full size thing was/is a big deal for me since well so many others just give a sample size.
The box I received was full of goodies and valued at over $250! One of the products inside was Vaseline Body Spray. I love this stuff so I was excited to get another bottle (even happier since my other one is almost gone). Its spray, but it doesn’t leave you feeling all greasy like some do!
My oldest daughter is 12 so when she saw the nail wraps she was all over that. Since she is big into makeup now I let her play with the lip gloss, which she really loved.
I am a huge lover of perfume so their roll-on perfume they gave me was awesome. I love being able to just throw it in my purse and not worrying about breaking it.
We haven’t used the jump rope (yet) but that’s mainly because we moved this past week and I wanted to keep it packaged up so we wouldn’t lose it. Both my girls were eyeing it up, so I know they will want to play with it as soon as we get a little more unpacked and such.
There were so many great things in this box, not just beauty but also a really cute little Bluetooth speaker and a really pretty necklace.
What was exactly in the box:
1. Wren 14K Gold and Black Sapphire Necklace ($100):
2. The Everyday Wireless Speaker by FabFitFun ($29.99):
3. Inkling Scents Sultry Roll-On Oil Perfume ($25):
4. Gorge “I’ll Make You Look Amazing” Daily Spray ($24.95):
5. Intensive Care Spray Moisturizer with Aloe by Vaseline ($7.99): 6. FabFitFun x CosmoBody Jump Rope ($14)
7. tarte LipSurgence Lip Gloss
8. Scratch Nail Wraps ($12):
9. Hello Konjac Cleansing Sponge ($12):
10. Headspace 3-Month Subscription ($38.85
Price wise, this box is a little more than most subscription boxes, but it’s really worth it, especially as a gift. I would totally love if one of my friends sent me one. It’s only about $50, so well within birthday/Christmas gift budgets. For $50 you get new producats that you may not use yet, plus they are all at full size like I said before so you are getting a great value of between $200-$275 and sometimes even more.
FabFitFun and I really want you to try one of their boxes so we are giving you $10 off if you do. Use TOPNOTCH!!
Follow on social media:
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FabFitFun
· Twitter: @FabFitFun https://twitter.com/FabFitFun
· Instagram: @FabFitFun https://instagram.com/fabfitfun/
· Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/fabfitfun/
· Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/fabfitfun