- Cascade Ice waters are free of unnecessary and unhealthy “extras” found in other flavored waters like calories, sodium, caffeine, gluten and sugar. Compared to many popular soda brands which can contain upwards of 38 grams of sugar, Cascade Ice beverages are sugar-free and full of flavor.
- Cascade Ice has 21 delicious and unique flavors including Cranberry Pomegranate, McIntosh Apple and Orange Mango in addition to the line’s three newest flavors, Strawberry Banana, Coconut Mango and Coconut Pineapple. The sparkling waters have a delightful “fizz” combined with natural fruit juices.
- Cascade Ice is available for purchase in all 50 states, at retailers such as Albertson’s, Safeway, Ralph’s, QFC, A&P, Raley’s, Coborn’s, HEB, Market Basket, Shoprite, Food City and Price Choppers, among many others. Click here for a full map of retailer: http://cascadeicewater.com/wtb.html
Cascade Ice is on the web!
- Website: http://www.cascadeicewater.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/CascadeIceWater
- Twitter: twitter.com/cascadeicewater
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/cascadeicewater
- Instagram: instagram.com/cascadeicewater
- Blog: cascadeicewater.com/blog
If you are also looking for an alternative to soda, without the calories, I highly recommend the great tasting and refreshing Cascade Ice.
No secret that I’m fan of protein and love thinkThin. Their protein bars are awesome. I was so happy to learn that they now have thinkThin Protein & Fiber Hot Oatmeal. Even though I do like my pancakes and eggs for breakfasts (Swedish are my favorite), i do love a bowl of oatmeal with fruit.
While thinkThin does sell them in little packets that you can buy in a box, they also sell in the single serving bowls. Those are perfect as all you do is add water and microwave for a minute or add hot water and wait a few minutes.
They have some great flavors with currently Farmer’s Market Berry Crumble being my favorite. Other flavors are: Madagascar Vanilla, Almonds, Pecans; Original Sprouted Grains (box only) and Honey Peanut Butter (bowl only).
Each serving contains 10g of protein, 5g of fiber and is 200 calories or less, so no guilt with eating this for breakfast for just for a simple snack.
Check out thinkThin Protein & Fiber Hot Oatmeal next time you are at the store.