I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Hasbro. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
My daughter is using more and more imagination when playing with her toys, and I love it. So when we were given the chance to work with Play-Doh and help spread the word about World Play-doh, we definitely wanted to help.
I remember as a kid playing with Play-Doh all the time. Not that i’m “that” old, but now there are so many awesome colors and even more accessories to help make even better things. I’m sure like most parents, my only fear is when my daughter grabs two colors and smashes them together. It’s like slow motion of a “nooooooo, dooooon’t”. then a oh well now we have another pretty color (nothing you can do at that point).
When Fallon saw all the awesome colors and the starter packs that we got she wanted to start right away. The scissors and rolling pin became her instant favorite. We were asked to sculpt something to show our national pride. Well at 3 years old she doesn’t really know what that is so i helped her a little. I gave her some suggestions and when I said a lake she really wanted that and said it had to have a fishy in it. So, even though we now live in AZ, Fallon wanted to show her national pride with a lake with trees, a fish, boat and of rouse a slide to go into the water. Also no slide is complete unless there is someone on it, so we had to have that.
On September 16th Hasbro is celebrating World Play-Doh Day. It sounds kind of silly, but why not have a little fun with it. Between now and September 14th you can join in on the fun. If Hasbro pics your sculpt then they will feature it on their facebook page. Here are some of the rules so that you can join in as well. Please share with us as well as you make then on our facebook page. We would love to see what you make.
- To celebrate World Play-Doh Day and show their national pride, Play-Doh fans can sculpt a favorite landmark, cultural icon, or patriotic symbol for the #WorldPlayDohDay Facebook celebration “parade.”
- Sculpts must be shared directly to the official Play-Doh Facebook page wall between August 16th and September 14th.
- Any sculpts submitted before or after said dates will not be considered.
- Sculpts should be appropriate for a kid-friendly audience.
- You are encouraged to use your imagination and share your national pride with sculpts of landmarks, cultural icons, food, patriotic symbols, etc.
- Share as many sculpts to the Play-Doh Facebook page as you would like, and invite your family and friends to do the same.
- Select sculpts will be chosen as part of the #WorldPlayDohDay Parade that will be featured on the Play-Doh Facebook page on September 16th.
I think since then we have had a Play-Doh playing session at least once a day. She is loving it and had to have her papa join her today to make tacos. I love the flexibility of Play-Doh and how as long as you have imagination then you can do and create anything you want. It really is perfect for all kids.
Please like us on facebook so you can get updates, new giveaway listings, and more