Sponsored by: Garden of Life Hosted by: Powered by Mom
Have you tried Chia seeds? They are so healthy for you. They are something to get used to but once you do, i bet you will love them. My friend over at Powered by Mom is doing a great giveaway that I just had to share with you.
I love how much nutrients I can get from chia seeds! Better yet it's so easy to incorporate it into your daily nutrition through smoothies, baking, in yogurt and so much more. In fact check out two of our favorite ways to have chia seeds our Raspberry Smoothie Bowl and my Coconut Chia Pudding. They are both so yummy! Organic Chia Seeds are an essential superfood addition to your modern, fast-paced diet. Our premium Chia has a very mild, nutty flavor that tastes great sprinkled on salad and cereal or mixed into beans, legumes, yogurt and especially smoothies.
Organic Chia Seed Benefits:One lucky winner will receive two bags of Garden of Life's Chia Seeds so they too can enjoy all the benefits of chia seeds! Open to US & Canadian residents 18 years of age and older (excludes Quebec)
One Serving of Organic Chia Seed Contains:
- Promotes Heart and Brain Health
- Helps Maintain Healthy Cholesterol and Blood Sugar
- Promotes Healthy Digestion and Elimination
RAW Organics is a line of USDA Certified Organic, RAW foods reflecting Garden of Life’s commitment to:
- 3g of Omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid ALA)
- 1g of Omega-6 (linoleic acid LA)
Garden of Life’s Super Omega-3 Chia Seed is specially grown for us on family farms. We have a project underway to convert U.S. family farmland into thriving businesses that employ the best Certified Organic, sustainable and Non-GMO agriculture practices.
- Re-nourish our country with wholesome, Certified Organic, Non-GMO whole foods brought to you at affordable prices.
- Re-invigorate the backbone of our culture—family farmers—providing them with guaranteed contracts and fair wages.
Please like us on facebook so you can get updates, new giveaway listings, and more