My three year old is in the age that she wants to help and watch everything, even doing the dishes. We have little stools all over the house, but they aren’t always good enough. Recently Little Partners asked if I would look at their learning tower and easel combo.
This combo can be used in so many ways, it’s crazy. most things are a 2 in 1 or maybe a 3 in 1. This leaning tower and easel is about a 578,257 in 1. At first glance it’s used as a stool. You can adjust the board at different heights depending on your child’s size. It goes low enough to accommodate most 18 month olds and up to age 6.
The whole unit is very easy to put together. Pretty much just takes a few allen wrenches and in less than a half hour you can have it done. It really is that easy. I love the colors that it comes in. I chose Dark Cherry, but you can also get it in Espresso, Soft White, Natural , Ebony, and Green Apple.
The easel comes in all the same colors that the learning tower does as well. So you can match it or go for a different color and have it stand out. It comes with two boards, one being a dry erase board and the other being a double sided chalk board. It also has a little tray at the bottom that can hold the eraser, and other items needed to help the little ones play.
Even though it’s a large piece, it still fits nicely in a corner and out of the way when you aren’t using it.
The quality of the wood is fantastic and I can tell that it will last years (which is what you want in furniture.
- Only step stool on the market carefully designed to meet the specific needs of young toddlers 18 mos. +.
- Constructed from highest-quality layered birch.
- Platform height adjusts quickly and easily to grow with your child from 18 months up to 6 years.
- Four-sided railings provide support while your child climbs in and prevents falling when inside the Tower.
- Wide 15" X 18" platform lets your child move about without slipping off a step.
- Fits flush against counters for safe access.
- Carefully finished with durable, non-toxic, lead-free finish.
- Meets safety standards for ASTM (F96-30) and Home Playground Equipment (F11-48-98C).
- Has been tested to hold up to 500 lb.
- Cleans easily with a damp cloth.
You get free shipping on this through Little Partners and if you ship by the 17th if should make it in time for Christmas! Even better, we are doing a giveaway of one just for you guys, so go check that out and make sure you enter for a chance to win!!!
Please like us on facebook so you can get updates, new giveaway listings, and more