My girls love pasta as do I. My oldest wanted me to try something new so I made this Creamy Garlic Spaghetti. All made in one pot and oh so good!
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 pound spaghetti
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups chicken broth, plus a little extra (if needed)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a medium pot
- add the garlic for about 2 mins
- add the butter and stir as it melts
- add salt, pepper and 3 cups of chicken broth and bring that to a boil
- add pasta (cook for length of time on the box)
- add more broth if needed (if the noodles start to stick to the bottom of the pot.
- add parm cheese, cream and parsley.
- Stir until all combined then serve!
I hope you enjoy!!!
Please like us on facebook so you can get updates, new giveaway listings, and more