We just made these donuts and they were so good and so easy to make. Only a few ingredients and a few minuets of time.
can of buttermilk biscuits
cinnamon & sugar (optional)
- start heating up the oil in a pan. You don’t need much just enough to cover half the donut maybe.
- while the oil is heating up take the biscuits out of the can and cut a hole out of the middle of each. save the middle and roll into a ball for donut holes.
- once the oil is hot put the donut in the oil until golden brown then flip.
- top with cinnamon & sugar mixture
- cook the donut holes the same way
Chocolate Glaze- optional
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract.
3 tablespoons milk or water
4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- mix the powdered sugar and cocoa powder.
- Slowly mix in the milk and vanilla extract.
- mix until smooth
- add more milk if you need it more “dippable”
Please like us on facebook so you can get updates, new giveaway listings, and more