- Your Choice of Nature’s Harvest® bread
- Your Choice of Ranch
- Canned Chicken
- Dill Relish
- Olive to Garnish
- Every variety of Nature’s Harvest® bread has at least 8g or more of whole grains per serving, making it the easy choice for parents looking to give their family delicious bread as part of a well-balanced, nutritious diet.
- Moms can feel good about serving their families Nature’s Harvest® bread because it’s not baked with artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup.
- Nature’s Harvest® bread is available at major retailers nationwide and comes in delicious varieties including:
- Now through July, fans can purchase any four Nature’s Harvest® breads and receive a free, limited edition Dory TY® Sparkle Eye Beanie Boo™ plush toy. Swim by www.wholegrainsplash.com for more info!
Make a Splash with Whole Grains Sweepstakes:
- Nature’s Harvest® bread will be accepting entries for the Make A Splash with Whole Grains Facebook Sweepstakes from April 28 to July 7. See official rules here.
- All entrants will have the chance to win weekly prizes, including movie tickets, autographed posters and more.
- No purchase necessary
Who else is incredibly excited "Finding Dory"?
About the Movie:Disney•Pixar's “Finding Dory” welcomes back to the big screen everyone’s favorite forgetful blue tang Dory (voice of Ellen DeGeneres), who’s living happily in the reef with Nemo (voice of Hayden Rolence) and Marlin (voice of Albert Brooks). When Dory suddenly remembers that she has a family out there who may be looking for her, the trio takes off on a life-changing adventure across the ocean to California’s prestigious Marine Life Institute, a rehabilitation center and aquarium. In an effort to find her mom (voice of Diane Keaton) and dad (voice of Eugene Levy), Dory enlists the help of three of the MLI’s most intriguing residents: Hank (voice of Ed O’Neill), a cantankerous octopus who frequently gives employees the slip; Bailey (voice of Ty Burrell), a beluga whale who is convinced his biological sonar skills are on the fritz; and Destiny (voice of Kaitlin Olson), a nearsighted whale shark. Deftly navigating the complex innerworkings of the MLI, Dory and her friends discover the magic within their flaws, friendships and family.
Directed by Andrew Stanton (“Finding Nemo,” “WALL•E”), co-directed by Angus MacLane (“Toy Story OF TERROR!”), and produced by Lindsey Collins (co-producer “WALL•E”), Disney•Pixar's “Finding Dory” swims into theaters June 17, 2016. For more information, like us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/PixarFindingDory, and follow us on Twitter, https://twitter.com/findingdory and Instagram, https://instagram.com/DisneyPixar.