- it is great for maintaining the natural pH balance of the skin
- it is a great, natural toner for the skin. Stop using all of those chemical laden toners, and use the natural rose water.
- it hydrates and cools the skin. I personally love to throw it in the fridge and after working outside and getting overheated spray some on my skin for a refreshing cool-down.
- it helps heal scars, and wounds. It is perfect to help fight acne because it has anti-bacterial properties as well.
- it also helps with common skin conditions like eczema and dermatitis.
- a bonus is that it has all these same benefits for the hair, so you can spritz it in and allow it to work as a great smelling spray in conditioner!
Please like us on facebook so you can get updates, new giveaway listings, and more