My kids are back in school. My oldest is in sports so our nights are crazy busy. I try to come up with new meals but sometimes they take so long. I need something fast and easy. Recently Sea Cuisine asked me to try out their fish in an easy back to school type recipe. We love fish, so it was an easy yes from me.
The store I went to only have a handful of options, so I talked with the manager and they are looking into buying more and having a larger selection (props to them for not brushing me off). After looking at them carefully, I decided to make this:
- Half package of angel hair pasta
- 2 cups pesto
- Green onion (garnish so use as much or little as you want)
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Follow the directions on the box of fish; cook in oven for about 20-25 minutes or in microwave for about 10-13 mins
- Boil pasta
- Once pasta is cooked, transfer to a skillet and add the pesto
- Stir the pesto into the pasta until completely covered.
- Put pasta onto a plate and fish on top.
- Garnish with the grated parmesan and green onions
Serve and enjoy!
Like I said, this is super easy, and very very good. Mya said it’s one of the best dishes I have made (I have been cooking a lot lately so that says a lot). This can be done in under a half hour if you use the oven and under 15 minutes if you use the microwave.
Please like us on facebook so you can get updates, new giveaway listings, and more
You may copy recipes on to your own computer for personal use; however, you cannot copy this recipe in its' entirety and place on your blog without giving complete credit to Top Notch Material. You may share recipes in email or websites or IN PART, as long as credit is given to Top Notch Material as the author and provide a clickable text link DIRECTLY to the recipe on our blog. You may not sell or charge for access for any recipes copied from this blog. If sharing on Pinterest or other social media, please do not replicate entire recipe in description; please provide direct link to this post. Links above may contain affiliate links.