Like most 4 year olds, my youngest LOVES movies. You can’t watch movies without some type of snack. So, to help you, I have an awesome snack idea for you. Not only that, but when you buy HoneyComb cereal you have a chance to win some amazing prizes.
Post has teamed up with the new movie Sing (coming out Dec 21 in theaters). Not only do they have amazing prizes for you to win, like $10,000, yes you read that right 10k!!!! They also have a coupon for you, so you can save a little when you buy some cereal.
2. Head over to Albertsons, Target, HEB, Kroger, ShopRite or Winco and buy some HoneyComb cereal or other participating Post cereals.
3. Enter for a chance to win $100,000 grand prize plus the chance to instantly win lots of prizes including movie tickets, speakers and more.
4. play Fun-Trivia game on their website to find the SING character you most resemble (for fun of course)
5. Eat some cereal or turn into a fun snack (see my HoneyComb cereal mix below)
6. Last but not least, go to see Sing on or after Dec 21st
I was thinking about a good kid friendly snack that would be perfect for the Honeycomb cereal. It didn’t take me long to think of a good trail mix. This way I can include anything really, a little sweet, a little salty etc.
Post HoneyComb cereal
The great part about these mix’s, is that you can put as much or as little of each ingredient as you want. There is no wrong amount. The downfall of the m&m’s and seeds, is they fall to the bottom of the bowl, so you have to mix once in awhile.
After mixing, pour into bowls, and what I do with the rest is put them in multiple ziplock bags for storage and on the go.
Enjoy and let me know if you see the movie.