If you are looking for a Valentine’s Day gift for someone who is tech savvy and seems to have it all. Well, I may have something for you then. Sengled has a Bluetooth speaker lightbulb, yes, a lightbulb with a speaker in it! It kind of blew my mind a little when I first heard about it. I’m obsessed with speakers, so I had to get my hands on one of these.
I’ll admit, I was a little too excited about this product, but hey I LOVE speakers. I was a little surprised at how heavy this was, but then again, there is a speaker in it, so there is that part.
It’s super easy to install, I mean, screw the lightbulb in where ever you want it, download the app, and you are good to go.
Sengled makes it so Solo only talks to itself. You can connect to 8 at a time. This way you can listen to music all over the house.
JBL is a company I trust and love when it comes to speakers and headphones. I have a few from them and they have yet to let me down. Solo integrated with JBL Bluetooth Speakers to make sure they could get some of the best sound possible.
- The world's first LED light and dual stereo speakers in one bulb
- Easy to install - no speaker wires, remotes control or power cords, just your smartphone/device
- Energy-saving LED bulb - rated for 25,000 hours of use (~17 years)
- High-fidelity loudspeaker with surround sound effects, performs as a left-right stereo
- Intuitive Android/iOS app offers seamless control of both light and sound while playing your favourite streamed music, podcasts or other audio
- Power supply: 100~240V AC, 50/60Hz. Power consumption: 9.5W (Rated), 12.5W (Light and Audio)
- Brightness: 550 lumens, color Temperature: 2700K, Ra: 80, Light beam angle: 105°
My oldest daughter is jealous of this, so I’m thinking I’ll be getting a few for her room and bathroom (yes, I said bathroom, great acoustics). For $59.99 (or less when on sale), you get a great deal. Remember that they last for 17 years! You can buy from their site, or places like Target, Amazon, Best Buy and more.