I love chocolate, and Oreos, so I figured I would combine that and make some Oreo Truffles! These are so easy to make that they only require 3 ingredients!! The worst part is waiting for the chocolate to chill before you can eat them. So, if you have a spare partial morning, I would make these. No need to wait for a dinner party or something at work.
- Family size package of Oreos
- 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 16 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Put all the Oreos into food processor or blender and pulse until very fine.
- Take out, about ½-3/4 cup of the Oreos and set aside
- Add the cream cheese to the blender and continue to pulse until mix well
- Scoop out mixture and form into small balls (I use a small ice cream scooper). Makes around 41 depending on how big you make them.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler
- Coat the Oreo balls into the chocolate and place on parchment paper
- Sprinkle the Oreo crumbs that you set aside on top of the coated balls
- Let cool in fridge for about an hour
Please like us on facebook so you can get updates, new giveaway listings, and more
You may copy recipes on to your own computer for personal use; however, you cannot copy this recipe in its' entirety and place on your blog without giving complete credit to Top Notch Material. You may share recipes in email or websites or IN PART, as long as credit is given to Top Notch Material as the author and provide a clickable text link DIRECTLY to the recipe on our blog. You may not sell or charge for access for any recipes copied from this blog. If sharing on Pinterest or other social media, please do not replicate entire recipe in description; please provide direct link to this post. Links above may contain affiliate links.