My oldest daughter recently had a sleep over and wanted a special treat. Personally, I was really craving S’mores, but didn’t want to build a fire and do all that work. So, I decided I would make a different version- Indoor S’more Pizzas.
Most of the ingredients people keep in the pantry. The base can be done a few different ways. I love making from scratch tortillas. If you don’t know how, or don’t want to, you don’t have to go that route. You can always use pita bread, flat bread, or even a pre-made tortilla.
- Tortilla or other bread for the base
- Hot fudge (not warmed up, just in the glass jar), or Nutella if you want.
- Marshmallow fluff
- Chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
- Graham crackers
- While the tortillas are still warm, or taste up the flatbread, pita bread etc.
- Spread some of the hot fudge on the base. No need to warm it up, it will melt since the base is hot.
- Spread some marshmallow fluff
- Sprinkle some chocolate chips and mini marshmallows
- Crush a graham cracker and put some chunks on top of the other toppings.
Cut in half and enjoy.
Please like us on facebook so you can get updates, new giveaway listings, and more