Want to make some fresh homemade rolls? This recipe is amazing. Takes a little time (waiting for it to rise), but it’s worth the wait.
· 2 tablespoons instant dry yeast
· 2 large eggs
· 6 tablespoons salted butter, softened
· ¼ cup white granulated sugar
· 2 cups warm milk
· 2 teaspoons salt
· 6 cups all-purpose flour
· 1 tablespoon melted butter
1. combine warm milk, yeast, sugar, salt, butter, and eggs in a stand mixer. (Use dough hook)
2. Add 5½ cups of flour and turn the mixer on low. Once the flour starts to incorporate into the dough, you can increase the speed to medium. Then add the remaining ½ cup of flour until the dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl. The dough mixture should be slightly sticky and soft.
3. Lightly greased a mixing bowl. Put dough inside the bowl and cover with a towel and let rise 90 minutes.
4. Lightly grease a baking sheet. Punch down the dough and then form into 24 rolls. Place on the greased baking.
5. Cover and let rise 1 hour.
6. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake the rolls for 12 to 14 minutes, until lightly browned.
7. Remove rolls from oven and brush with melted butter.
8. Serve the rolls warm, or to cool and ENJOY!
You may copy recipes on to your own computer for personal use; however, you cannot copy this recipe in its' entirety and place on your blog without giving complete credit to Top Notch Material. You may share recipes in email or websites or IN PART, as long as credit is given to Top Notch Material as the author and provide a clickable text link DIRECTLY to the recipe on our blog. You may not sell or charge for access for any recipes copied from this blog. If sharing on Pinterest or other social media, please do not replicate entire recipe in description; please provide direct link to this post. Links above may contain affiliate links.