Chocolate is one of my guilty pleasures as I’m sure it is for many. Throw in some peanut butter and I can’t stay away. If you like chocolate, peanut butter and Oreos, then you will love these Oreo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cup Cookies.
- Family size package of Oreos
- Bag of Peanut butter cups (about 14 in a bag)
- Package of candy melting chocolate
- Carefully twist off one side of the Oreo cookie leaving the filling on one half (hopefully all of it is on one side). Then twist off a second, so you have two halves with filling.
- Place the peanut butter cup between the two with the filling facing each other.
- Repeat until all the peanut butter cups are gone
- Melt the chocolate (I use a glass bowl in the microwave for about 2 minutes)
- Dip each sandwich coating it in chocolate
- Place on wax paper and sprinkle with whatever topping you like or none (I crushed up some of the filling free Oreos)
- Let dry and place inside the peanut butter cup wrapper
You may copy recipes on to your own computer for personal use; however, you cannot copy this recipe in its' entirety and place on your blog without giving complete credit to Top Notch Material. You may share recipes in email or websites or IN PART, as long as credit is given to Top Notch Material as the author and provide a clickable text link DIRECTLY to the recipe on our blog. You may not sell or charge for access for any recipes copied from this blog. If sharing on Pinterest or other social media, please do not replicate entire recipe in description; please provide direct link to this post. Links above may contain affiliate links.