1 box of Tulip Cups (I use PaperChef)
1 24 oz. bag of shredded hash browns
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
2 tbs oil (I use olive oil)
1/3 cup shredded cheddar
Bacon- chopped up or buy it already chopped up cooked for you (optional)
sausage- crumble (I buy already crumbled in a bag) (optional)
any other toppings you may want
Extra shredded cheddar
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Take your bag of hash browns and mix in the salt, pepper, oil and 1/3 cup shredded cheese and mix in a bowl.
- put the Tulip cups in the muffin tin
- Divide into the cups in your muffin tin
- Bake hash brown mix at 425 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until toasty.
- Once they're finished, take them out and lower the temp of the oven to 350 degrees.
- Crack an egg into each tulip cup
- Top with bacon and or sausage and other toppings and a sprinkle of extra cheese
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13-20 minutes (or until the eggs are as firm as you like them).
- Let cool for a few minutes before you serve.
You may copy recipes on to your own computer for personal use; however, you cannot copy this recipe in its' entirety and place on your blog without giving complete credit to Top Notch Material. You may share recipes in email or websites or IN PART, as long as credit is given to Top Notch Material as the author and provide a clickable text link DIRECTLY to the recipe on our blog. You may not sell or charge for access for any recipes copied from this blog. If sharing on Pinterest or other social media, please do not replicate entire recipe in description; please provide direct link to this post. Links above may contain affiliate links.