I just love Mary Kay and I love trying out new looks. As a busy Mom, I do not have a ton of time to research the latest looks, and I know many other Moms feel the same way as me. Mary Kay has made it easy for you and me both my providing quick and simple instructions for some of the most fashionable looks out there right now! I recently was lucky enough to receive a few products from Mary Kay to achieve the "Uptown Chic" look. This is not a look I typically wear, but I am amazed at how simple it is to achieve, and how sassy it looks! I feel really pretty while wearing it!
- Sweep a rich, golden eye shadow like Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Amber Blaze all over the eyelids and pat a lighter shade like Glistening Gold onto the inner corners, then top with two coats of black mascara.
- For flawless skin, brush Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder to the face and neck line, and add a touch of blush to apples of cheeks.
- Finish the look with an orange-red lipstick like Mary Kay® True Dimensions™ Lipstick in Tangerine Pop straight from the tube.
This look is achieved using the following products:
Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder
- One universal powder eliminates the need for shade matching.
- Feels weightless, natural and velvety soft on skin.
Mary Kay® True Dimensions Lipstick
Shade Used: Tangerine Pop
- Powerful antioxidant, vitamin E (tocopherol) is used to help protect lips from free radicals and environmental damage
- SRP: $18
Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color
Shades Used: Amber Blaze and Glistening Gold.
· Long-lasting, fade-resistant, mineral-based formula delivers weightless, high-impact color in one swipe
· SRP: $7.00
For less than $50, you can achieve this very cute and stylish new look from Mary Kay! The makeup is all long lasting and the look is a fun, flirty feel that I love!
Do you think this is a look you would enjoy this holiday season?
Please like us on facebook so you can get updates, new giveaway listings, and more
Disclosure: The above item was received by Paige from Top Notch Material in order to facilitate review. I have not been compensated for this post. Top Notch Material blog will always provide honest opinions, beliefs or experiences on products reviewed. We will only recommend products or services that we feel are of benefit to our readers. Top Notch Material or any promoting blogs are not responsible for prize fulfillment; sponsor will be responsible for prize fulfillment. This event is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. If you have any questions, please contact me at nursemommypaige at yahoo dot com. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.