Coconut Oil is something that I use quite often. Of course it is wonderful for your skin and your hair and does amazing things for your nails and offers great massages, but I mostly use fractionated Coconut Oil as a carrier oil for my essential oil blends. I was very happy to receive the goPure Fractionated Coconut Oil.
At less than $15 for a 16 ounce bottle, this is a very good deal My bottle I just received has a manufactured date clearly written on it (made in February of this year) so I know that it is incredible fresh, and it also says that it has a five year shelf life, so we will be using this bottle as our carrier oil for a very long time to come.
- Premium Grade, Grade A - Fractionated Coconut Oil - the Best Carrier Oil and Moisturizer - Great for Delivery Essential Oils & Active Ingredients
- FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL BENEFITS: FCO is a lightweight emollient that provides an effective barrier for the skin without clogging pores or causing breakouts. A must-have for dry or sensitive skin; it leaves you feeling smooth and hydrated, never sticky or greasy.
- Each bottle contains 100% pure and natural fractionated coconut oil, ideal for use is soaps, lotions, hair care products, ointments and other DIY health and beauty treatments. Fractionated coconut oil offers all the benefits of coconut oil, with the added convenience of an indefinite shelf life, long term stability and resistance to rancidity.
- 1 YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: This is Hands Down the Highest Quality Fractionated Coconut Oil on the Market Today
- It is a highly cost-effective oil, and because it will never go rancid, it can be mixed with other more expensive carrier oils to extend their shelf life. It is colorless and odorless, and it incorporates perfectly with other oils without altering their scent, appearance or effectiveness. Considered better than any of: Almond (Sweet), Apricot Kernel, Avocado, Camellia Seed, Coconut (Fractionated), Evening Primrose, Grapeseed, Hemp Seed, Jojoba, Macadamia Nut, Meadowfoam, Rosehip (Extra Virgin), Sesame Seed and Sunflower.
As far as Fracitionated Coconut oils go, I can tell you this is a great one, and very high quality. When compared to many of my other coconut oils I use, this one is on par or better than most that cost a LOT more. I mixes well with my essential oil, and makes nice roller bottles with my oils. Overall, I am impressed and this is definitely a brand I trust and will be purchasing more from.
Please like us on facebook so you can get updates, new giveaway listings, and more