SRC Health offers compression shorts that are designed to make the postnatal stage more comfortable for moms. SRC Recovery Shorts provide gentle compression to support the pelvis, back, and abdominal muscles. This added support will offer more mobility while helping your body regain pre-baby shape. SRC Recovery Shorts also provide gentle compression to wound areas. Reducing the wound tension provides support and reduces pain. To learn more, read April's full review on Mom Does Reviews! Who would benefit from SRC Recovery Shorts?
- Women eager to regain their pre-baby body shape
- C-section or perineal trauma recovery
- Diastasis of the Rectus Abdominus Muscle (DRAM)
- Support related pelvic floor dysfunction (SPFD)
- Reduced symptoms of urinary incontinence post delivery
- Women requiring additional support for mobility or stability issues
Here's your chance to win a pair!
One lucky reader will win one pair of SRC Recovery Shorts valued at $150!
Sponsored by SRC Health & Hosted by Mom Does Reviews
The Giveaway is open to US Residents 18+ and ends on 10/7/15 at 11:59 pm ET.
Good Luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Please like us on facebook so you can get updates, new giveaway listings, and more