Recently I was scrolling on facebook (shocker huh?) and came across a pic of french toast. Not just regular french toast but hot cocoa french toast stuffed with marshmallows and chocolate. I made it for my family and it was a hit so I figured I would share with you as well.
thick bread (i used french)
hot cocoa packets
2 cups milk
- Mix the cocoa packets, eggs and milk together until smooth and no clumps
- cut a slit in the bread but don’t go all the way through, you want it to be a pouch
- add a few mini marshmallows in the pouch, then chocolate pieces, then a few more marshmallows
- soak in the cocoa, egg and milk mix
- put on griddle for a few minutes each side
- once both sides are done, put a few ice cubes around and put a lid over. (this will steam the chocolate and marshmallows inside)
Serve and drizzle with melted chocolate.
Please like us on facebook so you can get updates, new giveaway listings, and more
You may copy recipes on to your own computer for personal use; however, you cannot copy this recipe in its' entirety and place on your blog without giving complete credit to Top Notch Material. You may share recipes in email or websites or IN PART, as long as credit is given to Top Notch Material as the author and provide a clickable text link DIRECTLY to the recipe on our blog. You may not sell or charge for access for any recipes copied from this blog. If sharing on Pinterest or other social media, please do not replicate entire recipe in description; please provide direct link to this post. Links above may contain affiliate links.