I was in California and really wanted a fresh meal. I made the entire thing in the hotel room using their kitchenette. This is super easy and takes maybe 20 minutes. If you want, you can check out the review for Extended Stay America.
Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa
- Your choice of fish (I did Haddock)
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 mangos
- Red or purple onion
- Jalapeno (without seeds if you want)
- Put pan on med-high heat and butter
- Season one side of the fish with lemon pepper seasoning and a little salt
- Place that side down on the pan. Put more seasoning on the other side.
- Cook until done.
- Dice up the 2 mangos, ½ onion, cilantro (as much as you want), and the Jalapeno
- Mix together in a bowl
- Squeeze one lime into the mixture and mix again
- Place in fridge for a few hours if you can to let everything blend.
Place some fish in a tortilla and cover with the salsa
It’s that easy and everyone will love!!!
You may copy recipes on to your own computer for personal use; however, you cannot copy this recipe in its' entirety and place on your blog without giving complete credit to Top Notch Material. You may share recipes in email or websites or IN PART, as long as credit is given to Top Notch Material as the author and provide a clickable text link DIRECTLY to the recipe on our blog. You may not sell or charge for access for any recipes copied from this blog. If sharing on Pinterest or other social media, please do not replicate entire recipe in description; please provide direct link to this post. Links above may contain affiliate links.