The face of parenting has changed quite a bit in 65 years. Gone are the days of perfectly coifed hair and seemingly put together housewives, and now step in the days of frantic motherhood, just trying to make life work, while running in a million directions. One thing that has stayed the same is Baby Magic. That classic, amazingly sweet smell of a "baby" is one of my favorite scents in the world, and I love using it on my "not so baby" baby, who is a year old now! Her hair smells great for hours after washing, and even her daddy commented on how sweet her hair smells. The lotion is equally amazing, and every time I smell it, I think that this is what a baby SHOULD smell like!
Information about Baby Magic:
· Baby Magic was born in 1951, and is celebrating their 65th anniversary this year. Check out more of the 65 years of Magic here: http://babymagic.com/magic-baby-history/
· Nearly 65 years ago, Baby Magic debuted a revolutionary ad campaign, “For Every Lady In Waiting” featuring designer maternity wear and actual expectant mothers. Today, to celebrate the 65th anniversary, Baby Magic is revisiting and updating that same campaign. You can see some other amazing recreations by visiting Dads in the Making
So here is my own recreation of the classic photos!! I am a frantic mama of three, that is hanging on with the help of coffee and the internet! My perfectly imperfect life!
One lucky winner will receive some Baby Magic Products and a Visa $25 Gift Card.
- Please Use Giveaway Tools To Enter
- Retail value: $30+
- One Entry Per Household
- Chances of winning depend on entries received.
- Open to US residents 18 years and older
- All entries will be verified
- Winner has 48 hours to reply or another winner will be selected