I recently received a gift package from Perrigo Nutritionals which included formula, baby food pouches and snacks. Many of the items my little man has tried before, but some were new to us. He loved them all!
About Perrigo Nutritionals
· Many moms are not aware that they can save up to 50 percent on infant formula by choosing a store brand over a national brand
· Store Brand Formula is nutritionally comparable to the national brands, yet are typically up to half the price, and can save you about $600 a year
· Perrigo Nutritionals is the largest supplier of Store Brand Infant Formula and nutrition products in the world and one of only four companies recognized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for meeting the strict FDA requirements for safety, nutrition and quality for infant formula-manufacturing in the United States
· Same standards and expertise used to develop infant formula applied to toddler foods
· Toddler foods are appropriately developed for variety of stages of growth and motor skills with quality, nutritional ingredients to create foundation of good nutritionIf you are looking for more ways to save, you can see the post tips from Crystal Paine provided by Storebrandformula.com.
Win It: One lucky winner will receive the same package I received, please see picture for details. This includes the very handy book "Say Goodbye to Survival Mode."
Please Use Giveaway Tools To Enter
Retail value: approx $50
One Entry Per Household
Chances of winning depend on entries received.
Open to US residents 18 years and older
All entries will be verified
Winner has 48 hours to reply or another winner will be selected
The Perrigo Nutritionals product, information and two gift packs have been provided by Perrigo Nutritionals. The Nurse Mommy is not responsible for prize fulfillment; sponsor will be responsible for prize fulfillment. The above item was received in order to facilitate review. I have not been compensated for this post. The Nurse Mommy blog will always provide honest opinions, beliefs or experiences on products reviewed. This event is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. If you have any questions, please contact me at nursemommypaige at yahoo dot com. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.