If you have been reading here for a few months, you know I recently suffered a miscarriage in November and found out that day that I am missing a fallopian tube and ovary. This means that I will probably have a harder time getting pregnant than I thought I would, so I jumped at the chance to try our Easy@Home brand Ovulation and Pregnancy testing kit. This kit included 50 ovulation tests and 20 pregnancy tests.
I have not started to try to get pregnant yet because I am giving my body time to heal after my loss, but I recently had my first cycle after the miscarriage. I started to use the ovulation test about 3-4 days before I was due to ovulate and every day the line got darker and darker, until it was the same shade as the control line. I knew at that point, if I were going to try this month, that would be the best time to try. Just to fully test out this kit, I took the ovulation test a couple weeks after my expected ovulation, and while I still had two lines- it was SIGNIFICANTLY lighter than it had been on any of my previous tests. I also took a pregnancy test for review, knowing perfectly well there was no chance that I am pregnant, and it was indeed negative.
- Specially designed for "Trying to conceive" women to get pregnant naturally :Ovulation tests gives woman greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths are variable; Pregnancy tests tells pregnancy sooner than missed period;
- Tracking ovulation surge with sufficient tests and minimize the chances missing the LH Surge;
- Easy to test : simply dip the test in urine for 3 seconds; Easy to read: two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant ;
- Levels of hCG as low as 25 mIU/ml ( FDA standard) can be detected within 3 to 5 minutes. Results are over 99.8% accurate;
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
These tests are true to their name, and are very easy to use. If you are having problems getting pregnant or have a known issue like I do, I highly recommend them!
Please like us on facebook so you can get updates, new giveaway listings, and more