Lee Kum Kee Broccoli Beef (or Chicken)
- 1 lb flank steak, thinly sliced or 1 lb chicken cut into 1 inch cubes
- 8 oz broccoli florets (I use a bag of steamed that can be put in microwave for 3.5 minutes)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ to full bag of thawed peas & carrots (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp minced garlic (optional)
- 1 pouch Lee Kum Kee sauce for broccoli Beef
- Cook mean in large frying pan until done
- steam broccoli
- add peas, carrots, and the garlic with the cooked meat and mix until broccoli is done
- add broccoli
- add sauce packet, bring to simmer
You can eat it alone or with fried rice. Click HERE for the recipe for the fried rice.
I hope you enjoy!!!
You may copy recipes on to your own computer for personal use; however, you cannot copy this recipe in its' entirety and place on your blog without giving complete credit to Top Notch Material. You may share recipes in email or websites or IN PART, as long as credit is given to Top Notch Material as the author and provide a clickable text link DIRECTLY to the recipe on our blog. You may not sell or charge for access for any recipes copied from this blog. If sharing on Pinterest or other social media, please do not replicate entire recipe in description; please provide direct link to this post. Links above may contain affiliate links.