Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The drywall saga...

So, tomorrow we get the final inspection report back after getting the run around all week. (It was due on Monday) I have been busy researching apartments just in case we do have to move. Once we get the official inspection report, the lawyer that we are talking to wants to send in a team of experts to inspect the house. That is when we will know whether or not we should leave. This waiting and anticipating is killing me. I want answers and I want them now!! If we are in a home that is hazardous to our health I NEED to know to get my baby out of here but I do not want to rush into that decision as it is expensive. I seriously wonder how we will afford to pay our mortgage plus rent, but God provides and I know he will take care of us. Keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. You know I've been praying for you since I heard of the problem. I hope everything works out for you, and that Lil Man gets better soon.
    Let me know if I can do anything.